Would you like to start a club where you work, live, play, study or volunteer? Do you know twenty or more people interested in becoming better communicators, better leaders and/or more confident individuals?
Then by all means start a new Toastmasters Club! Help extend the benefits of the Toastmasters education program to more individuals by sharing one of the world’s best kept secrets.
Click HERE to obtain information on how to establish a new club.
- Start dreaming, networking, and planning.
- Share the benefits of Toastmasters with people you know and want to consider joining the new club.
- Gather the necessary information and paperwork (new club forms).
- Contact your Club Growth Director to share your wish to start a club. The CGD can provide you
with promotional materials–flyers, brochures, etc.–to help you spread the word.
- Promote the new club and build the interest level/club commitment of 20 to 40 people.
- Invite these interested individuals to the kick-off meeting.
- Work with the District team to plan the kick-off meeting.
- Have a great meeting!
- Ask the people in the room to sign up and charter the new club!
Interested in setting up a meeting at your company or organization? Contact our Club Growth Director at d13CGD@d13tm.com for more information.
• $125 + tax: One-time chartering fee
• $20 + tax: New-member fee for kit of materials, per person
• $36: Six months’ membership dues per person
• Each club can charge supplemental dues to help cover expenses, if needed
Bringing Toastmasters into your Company or Community
*Serving as a club sponsor or mentor as outlined by Toastmasters International fulfills one of the requirements for the Advanced Leader Silver Award (ALS).