The current Toastmasters Educational Program consists of a Communication component and a Leadership component.
The requirements for the Communication program are summarized below.
Competent Communicator (CC) Requirements:
• 10 CC Speeches
Advanced Communicator Bronze (ACB) Requirements:
• Competent Communicator Award
• Two Advanced Communication Manuals 10 speeches
Advanced Communicator Silver (ACS) Requirements:
• Advanced Communicator Bronze Award
• Two Advanced Communication Manuals -10 speeches
• Two presentations: Better Speaker Series and/or the Successful Club Series.
Advanced Communicator Gold (ACG) Requirements:
• Achieved Advanced Communicator Silver award (or achieved Able Toastmaster Bronze award or Advanced Toastmaster Silver award)
• Completed two additional advanced communication manuals
• Conducted a presentation from the Success/Leadership Series, Success/Communication Series, or a Youth Leadership
• Coached a new member with the first three speech projects
By the time you earn the Advanced Communicator Gold award, you will have completed six of the available Advanced Communication Series manuals and will have learned many valuable speaking skills.