Below you’ll see an example of a Learning Path.
Path to Distinguished Toastmaster (DTM)
- Completion of two learning paths
- Serve as club officer for 12 months
- Serve as Club Mentor or Club Coach
- Serve as Club Sponsor or conduct Speechcraft or Youth Leadership Program
- Serve as district officer for one year or Pathways Guide/Ambassador for six months
- Complete capstone DTM project
Current Status and Phased Rollout
Phased region rollout to follow pilot. The current education program will be available for at least two years after the final rollout occurs. District 13 expected to roll out in November 2017.
For any questions, please contact District 13 Chief Ambassador, Stephanie Scott, DTM, PDG at email@example.com. You can also find more details at toastmasters.org/Pathways.