An Open House is one of the most powerful ways of building membership. It provides a friendly and inviting way of demonstrating a club meeting and give prospective members a taste of what they will get by joining your club. Its not a regular meeting, an Open House is a party designed for drawing quest who will become members.
Your Open House should include:
- A warm, fun, inviting environment.
- Food and beverages
- A sample meeting: a Speech (have a quest speaker), some Table Topics, and an evaluation
- Allow time for questions and answers session, and time to socialize before and afterwards
- Submit the date, time and location to the Membership Drive/Open House Chair for posting on the district calendar
- How to Host a Club Open House
- Let the World Know – Publicity and Promotion
- Benefits of Toastmasters Membership
- Membership Application
- Ice Breaker Project
- Open House Flier
- Club Sign In Sheet for Open House
- Plan for a Great Open House!
- D13 Meetup: https://www.meetup.com/District-13-Toastmasters/